2017-2019 (OEM-B) Smart Key for Hyundai Tucson | PN: 95440-D3110 | TQ8-FOB-4F11
- Product SKU: RSK-1604OB
Smart Key Entry Remote for Hyundai Cars with Remote Engine Start. Brand New OEM-B (without original box) with uncut emergency insert key included.
- Original OEM-B Remote (without original box)
- FCC ID: TQ8-FOB-4F11
- IC: 5074A-FOB4F11
- Frequency: 434 MHz
- Battery: CR2032
- Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Panic, Hatch (4 button)
- Aftermarket Emergency Key Included: Yes
- Test Key: LXP90
- Part Number: 95440-D3110
Compatibility with the following models and years
- 2017 - 2019 Hyundai Tucson
What is Included in this Hyundai Smart Key
- One new OEM-B remote smart key
- One free aftermarket emergency insert key
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM THE TRANSPONDER KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your local car locksmith for pricing.
Frequently ask Questions
- Are Remotes already programmed?
No, it is necessary to be programmed by a professional locksmith. It will not work "out of the box". By programming it to your vehicle you ensure it will work on your car only. Remokeys is a wholesaler of automotive locksmith supplies.
- How do I know if I am buying the right remote for my Car?
Through the Part Number of the remote key, you can be sure that you are buying a remote that works perfectly for your vehicle.
- Why do you have to program a remote?
You have to program the remote you purchase so that the keyless entry module recognizes the signal emitted by the remote. In other words, the system has to know the signal sent by the remote (transponder, RKE) so that it can work on your vehicle
- 2017 - 2019 Hyundai Tucson
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 14 days of your purchase. Return shipping expenses for the return of products are the responsibility of the customer.
Products must be in new condition as you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
Any electronic product that has been opened and/or used cannot be returned unless the unit was received defective.
Please email email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
– REMOKEYS, approval must be obtained prior to return of any merchandise. Returns
without an RMA number will be refused and returned at the shipper’s expense.
– Return for refund will not be allowed if it has been more than 30 days after original invoice date. - All returns are subject to inspection and a restocking fee.
– If an item returned is found to be in unsellable condition, the customer may elect to have the item returned. If returned, the customer will be responsible for shipping charges to return. No refund will be issued.
Mail your returned item to:
1325 NW 98th CT STE
DORAL, FL 33172
+1 (305) 603-8967
Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the
Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. Some electronic devices cannot be returned unless is in the return period by the company.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for refund, return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your item is in new condition, not opened you may exchange it for any other that matches the same price. You will subject to a 15% restocking fee, but you still will have to pay return shipping.