2006-2010 (OEM Refurb) Keyless Entry Remote Kia Optima | PN: 954430-2G200 / OSLOKA-310T
- Product SKU: RKE-0243
OEM-Refurbished (it could be with or without logo shell) keyless entry remote is a small electronic device that allows remotely unlocking, locking, or starting a car without using a physical key. It uses radio frequency technology to communicate with the car's central locking system.
- Original OEM
- Condition: Refurbished
- FCC ID: OSLOKA-310T
- CAN: 850F-OKA310T, MODEL NO.: OKA-310T
- Frequency: 314 MHZ
- Battery: CR2032
- Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Trunk, Panic (4 button)
- Part Number: 954430-2G200
Compatibility with the following models and years
- 2006 - 2010 Kia Optima
What is Included in this Kia Keyless Entry Remote
- One new OEM-Refurbished Keyless entry remote
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM THE TRANSPONDER KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your local car locksmith for pricing.
Frequently ask Questions
- Are Keyless Entry Remotes already programmed?
No, it is necessary to be programmed by a professional locksmith. It will not work "out of the box". By programming it to your vehicle you ensure it will work on your car only. Remokeys is a wholesaler of automotive locksmith supplies.
- How do I know if I am buying the right Keyless Entry Remote for my Car?
Through the Part Number of the key, you can be sure that you are buying a remote that works perfectly for your vehicle.
- Why do you have to program a remote?
You have to program the remote you purchase so that the keyless entry module recognizes the signal emitted by the remote. In other words, the system has to know the signal sent by the remote (transponder, RKE) so that it can work on your vehicle
- 2006 - 2010 Kia Optima
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 14 days of your purchase. Return shipping expenses for the return of products are the responsibility of the customer.
Products must be in new condition as you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
Any electronic product that has been opened and/or used cannot be returned unless the unit was received defective.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
– REMOKEYS, approval must be obtained prior to return of any merchandise. Returns
without an RMA number will be refused and returned at the shipper’s expense.
– Return for refund will not be allowed if it has been more than 30 days after original invoice date. - All returns are subject to inspection and a restocking fee.
– If an item returned is found to be in unsellable condition, the customer may elect to have the item returned. If returned, the customer will be responsible for shipping charges to return. No refund will be issued.
Mail your returned item to:
1325 NW 98th CT STE
DORAL, FL 33172
+1 (305) 603-8967
Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the
Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. Some electronic devices cannot be returned unless is in the return period by the company.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for refund, return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your item is in new condition, not opened you may exchange it for any other that matches the same price. You will subject to a 15% restocking fee, but you still will have to pay return shipping.