2004-2008 Jeep Chrysler / 4-Button Remote Head Key / PN: 05189230AA / M3N5WY72XX (OEM)
- Product SKU: RHK-0205O
OEM is a type of key used for locking and unlocking from a distance. It includes a small transmitter that sends a signal to the locking mechanism when a button is pressed. This provides convenient and secure access to vehicles or locked areas. Remote head keys eliminate the need to physically approach the locking mechanism.
- Original OEM
- FCC ID: M3N5WY72XX / M3N65981772
- IC: 267F-5WY72XX
- Chip ID: Philips ID 46 Chip
- Frequency: 315 Mhz
- Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Panic, Hatch
- Keyway: Y159
- PN: 05189230AA, 04589053AA, 05139287AA, 68273341AA, 05183919AA, 68273341AA
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 14 days of your purchase. Return shipping expenses for the return of products are the responsibility of the customer.
Products must be in new condition as you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
Any electronic product that has been opened and/or used cannot be returned unless the unit was received defective.
Please email email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
– REMOKEYS, approval must be obtained prior to return of any merchandise. Returns
without an RMA number will be refused and returned at the shipper’s expense.
– Return for refund will not be allowed if it has been more than 30 days after original invoice date. - All returns are subject to inspection and a restocking fee.
– If an item returned is found to be in unsellable condition, the customer may elect to have the item returned. If returned, the customer will be responsible for shipping charges to return. No refund will be issued.
Mail your returned item to:
1325 NW 98th CT STE 6
DORAL, FL 33172
+1 (305) 603-8967
Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the
Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. Some electronic devices cannot be returned unless is in the return period by the company.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for refund, return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your item is in new condition, not opened you may exchange it for any other that matches the same price. You will subject to a 15% restocking fee, but you still will have to pay return shipping.